Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer Scrappin with My Creative Scrapbook

Hi Friends!

I'm back today to share my remaining layouts made with my August Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

This month's fun kit features the bright and cheerful Lemonade Stand Collection from Bo Bunny as well as some other embellishments from American Crafts.

  
 I loved all the fun strawberries in the kit and I knew right away that they would be perfect to use on this layout of my daughter eating her freshly picked wild strawberries.

There are so many fun tags and title cards in this kit, it makes it easy to add titles and journaling to your projects.


More fun berries...and I just LOVED the little rainbow polkadot alphabet!


My family doesn't really get the opportunity to do much traveling in the summer so we have to make the most of what we have close to where we live. My hunny has a second job at a hotel in town that has an outdoor swimming pool. We get to use it any time we want for free and it is a great way to beat the heat during this super hot summer we are having! A staycation is a great thing!

There was even a STAYCATION sticker!!! how perfect was that?!? And I just loved the one that says 'the best things in life are free'...couldn't be better! And those shades...love 'em!


It was my baby girls first time in a swimming pool. The water was a bit cool and I thought she would cry but she loved it...she's not a fan of this heat either!


I fussy cut the sun and clouds out of one of the papers in the kit.


The big orange tag is just tucked under all the other embellishments. It has some hidden journaling on it.

Finally here's a little peek of my last layout. I'm going to have a detailed step by step on how I put this layout together a little later on in the month, so make sure you watch for that.


For all the details about subscriptions for this kit as well as the 3 other monthly kits from My Creative Scrapbook check out the webpage here.

Have a great day!
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment